Usted debe actualizar su Plugin de Flash a una versión 8 o superior. Puede hacerlo desde aquí para poder visualizar correctamente el menu del sitio. Muchas gracias!
As we use our jewelry the finishing’s can vary, with time and normal wear and tear they develop its own shapes, the polished parts become mate and the mate finished become shiny.
We can keep them always as new utilizing these secrets;
• Wash your hands before using a piece of jewelry
• Store each piece separately, to avoid that one piece rubs against another, stones have different strength and when you put two together they can easily break or scratch.
• Avoid contact with perfumes, creams, soaps, solvents, thinners or abrasive products.
• The easiest way to clean most of the pieces is to let them rest for an hour in a solution prepared with 3 parts of hot water and one part of liquid detergent or washing detergent, then brush with a soft bristles brush, wash again and dry with a soft cloth avoiding that any part remains wet or any humidity in the interior part of the jewel.
• To clean the silver pieces, prepare a solution with lemon juice with a spoon of salt, soak and scrub the piece with the solution, with the help of a soft bristles brush clean the hinges, it is very important wash again and dry with a soft cloth avoiding that any part remains wet or any humidity in the interior part of the jewel. ( only use in silver pieces that do not have stones or other materials)
• Another option, are the “magic clothes that are sold in stores, they restore the shine and light to the pieces that loose them due to not using them, they are ideal for smooth surfaces, without any textures.
• For a deep cleaning, adjusting of hinges or stone settings please consult your trustworthy jewel specialist.